The Best $10 GiftsBy
Need a gift but don’t want to spend a fortune? Here are 13 of my favorite $10 (or so) gifts for kids, babies, men, and women. Of course, prices can change at any moment on Amazon, but as of now the prices are around $10. Also, to make it even more economical for you, you might consider a 30-day FREE trial of Amazon Prime to get 2-day free shipping.
GIFTS FOR KIDS
1. Whoopee Cushion, $5.99 – What kid wouldn’t love to play jokes with this?
2. Transformers Blades the Copter-Bot, $13.99 – Any boy age 3+ would love this toy.
4. Hedbanz, $11.67 – Here’s a GREAT board game of “Who Am I” for kids 7+.
GIFTS FOR BABIES
5. Baby Einstein Take Along Tunes, $9.99 – This plays 7 baby classical melodies and is great for newborn to 24 month age. Soothes and calms.
7. Play & Grow Take Along Freddie the Firefly, $10.22 – This plush animal has many textures to stimulate a baby’s tactile development. Also has a squeaker and peek-a-boo mirror.
GIFTS FOR WOMEN
8. Jewelry Stand, $8.80 – This jewelry stand comes in black, white, silver and bronze and stands 12.5″ high. This will hold dozens of earrings, necklaces, and bracelets for that special lady in your life.
9. Manicure Set, $10.01 – This set contains 12 professional manicure items in a travel kit. Great for a lady who travels often.
10. Hanging Tear Drop Oil Warmer, $9.95 – Comes in 4 beautiful colors (green, black, white and blue).
GIFTS FOR MEN
11.Magnetic Stud Finder, $9.60 – This stud finder is very reliable and accurate. This is every handyman’s dream come true and a bargain too! This has over 1500 reviews with an average review of 4.5.
12. Micro-Max 19-in-1 Multi-Function Pocket Tool, $9.49 – This compact pocket tool has it all: screwdrivers (3), pliers, wire cutter, stripper and crimper, nail file, bottle opener, hand drill and ruler. And it folds up to fit on a keyring.
13. Mini LED Flashlight, $6.88 – Battery and LED bulb included + a snap hook. Comes in 5 colors and is a very bright light.
I hope this list helps you with your last-minute shopping when funds are getting low.