If you’re interested in being a top earning Amazon Affiliate, you should check out the launch of AmaSuite 3.0 which is at a launch price of only $27 for the next 9 days (after that it will be $67).
For $27 you will receive a set of 10 Amazon training videos (on how to build Amazon websites for 2013 and beyond) + 4 separate software programs (3 desktop and 1 WP plugin).
AmaSuite 3.0 is a set of three desktop software Amazon research tools – Keyword Generator, Azon Product Inspector, Azon Top 100 Analyzer. Use the Keyword Generator to find niche ideas and domain names that have high natural traffic. Extract the top 100 products for ANY category on Amazon with the Top 100 Analyzer. Extract products from the entire Amazon site for any given keyword phrase with Azon Product Inspector (this tool is very useful for finding hidden affiliate gems on Amazon).
The fourth software tool is a WordPress plugin that allows you to more quickly create content for products you find using the three research tools. This plugin automatically creates blog posts and Amazon affiliate links from the products you find using the other tools.
All together these four software tools provide you with the ability to more quickly research and determine which products are worth promoting as an Amazon affiliate along with which niches you should move into.
The above alone is a great value but there are a couple OTOs (one-time offers). The first one is $47 and is called the AmaSuite WordPress bundle. It includes: 1) AmaTheme (custom WP theme), 2) AmaLinker (amazon link plugin), 3) BannerZon (banner ad plugin), and 4) BestsellerAzon (top products plugin).
The second OTO is a $1 trial of Boost WP membership for, I believe, one week, and then it costs $27 per month.
Remember, this pricing won’t last long.
To Your Success,
Transcription – A Solution to New Content
Create new content with transcription. Here are some ideas I think you’ll find helpful:
1. Transcribe case studies and testimonials to use on your Facebook page and other marketing products.
2. Dictate work processes to instruct your assistants and/or affiliates and then have it transcribed for their use.
3. If you have recorded lectures, podcasts, hangouts, and/or public speaking engagements, you can easily create articles, reports, ebooks, ecourses, and instructional materials from them. You could even create an instructional course and sell it on udemy.com.
4. If you produce seminars, teleseminars or webinars, you can create content from the Q&A time to use on your website (FAQ). You could also take photos of you making a presentation and put it on one of your Pinterest boards.
5. Any video product or software demonstration can be transcribed into a review post for your blog or a how-to paper.
6. Create ebooks from webinars to sell or as freemiums on your web site to build your email list. Self-publish and sell physical print books, DVDs, CDs, video downloads, and MP3s on-demand on Amazon.com using CreateSpace.
7. Go global! Translate your content into other languages.
8. A slideshow can be created by transcribing an event and then publishing it on Slideshare.net.
If you need help with your transcription, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org – I’d be happy to help.
To Your SUCCESS,
P.S. If you’re having trouble deciding what to focus on next in your business, check out for FREE The Power of a Focused Business.
P.P.S. Outsource and reuse what you already have to get more customers–sticky content.
#1) What are podcasts?
They are downloadable digital files that can be in either audio or video format. They are generally produced episode by episode and are often referred to as “online radio shows.” Check out blogtalkradio to see what people are podcasting about. I saw over 1,400 podcasts in the Business category alone today.
#2) How often do you need to produce a new one?
As often as you wish; some businesses Read More→
Video marketing is becoming more popular all the time. Besides 2013 being the Year of the Snake, I’ve heard people say 2013 is the Year of the Video! A main reason is because videos are now ranking in the search engines. This means you can get video directory traffic and search engine traffic. Plus videos are often much more interesting than writing but we all know some videos are more effective than others. Here are five important tips to get good results:
#1) Put keywords in the title
As this is often the only Read More→