- Is your secretarial service and administrative staff overburdened?
- Do you have special projects, overload work, or seasonal crunches?
- Are you concerned about expensive office overhead for additional employees?
- Are you unsure where or how to obtain high quality work?
Who Benefits by Using a Virtual Assistant?
- Companies that have cut back full-time staff and use freelance word processing and other administrative services.
- Smaller companies and start-ups that cannot afford support staff yet.
- Sole proprietors whose time is better spent developing or delivering new products or services, promoting new prospects, seeking new suppliers and closing sales.
- Traveling executives or sales reps who need office support of all kinds while on the road. They can email us their digital audio files at any time of the day or night and take care of correspondence while waiting in the airport or anywhere.
Other Benefits Include:
- Lower your stress level
- Support on an “as needed” basis
- Save time and money
- No employee tax and benefits issues. It is estimated that the true cost of an employee is over double and sometimes triple the cost of their annual salary in terms of benefits and liabilities.
- Save expense on computer equipment, software, training, office space/furniture, etc.
The more business you do, the more administrative tasks you have.
The more time you spend on administrative tasks, the less time you have to generate new revenue. The only sensible solution to growth is to multiply your manpower. Wouldn’t you like an assistant that is always ready to work for you, but only when you need her? Meet the virtual assistant, a creative new labor force that provides practical solutions for small businesses. The virtual assistant can lend “size” to your company, which will impress potential clients.