Archive for Outsourcing
By offering an unpaid internship program, you would take a new assistant under your wing, train them, mentor them, and give them real projects to work on so they can hone their skills.
After completion of your internship program, they will have more skills and experience that will make it much easier for them to get paying clients. Because you personally trained them to work in your business, you will have the opportunity to hire them to work with you.
Please understand you’ll be able to outsource tasks in your business for free while your unpaid intern is going through your training program, but it will require a lot of input and feedback on your part.
With Outsource for Free you’ll get a 6-step report, a checklist, 21 intern interview questions, and a 4 steps to internship flow chart.
Did I mention the cost for this is only $19 right now?
This is what the report contains:
- Introduction: How to Outsource Your Business for Free Through Internships
- Step 1: Understanding Internships
- Step 2: Planning Your Internship Program
- Step 3: Finding the Right Intern – Preparation
- Step 4: Finding the Right Intern – Asking and Advertising
- Step 5: Interviewing and Hiring Interns
- Step 6: Accountability and Responsibility
- Wrap Up
If this sounds like something you’d like to implement, check it out before the price returns to $39.
To Your Success,
. . . to designing professional-looking book covers quickly (and easily).
There are thousands of case studies that prove a book’s cover can make or break sales. Designing a book cover that really grabs attention is difficult.
You may try outsourcing through places like Fiverr but it’s really time-consuming to find someone who will understand what you truly want and do a great job.
Now there is an quick and easy way for you to create your own really great e-book covers and product covers, without the need for design or technical skills.
Create covers for yourself or create them for others and get paid for it. Check out this new software at the link below.
You’ll see a real life test where complete design novices will attempt to create stunning covers in under 2 minutes!
To Your Success,
This Team Hiring Kit created by Melissa makes it easy for you to hire help for your business.
Here’s everything you’ll get inside the Team Hiring Kit:
Before You Hire
– 200+ Ideas for What to Outsource
– Tracking Your Time Exercise
– Sorting Your Tasks so You Know What to Outsource Exercise
– Sample Job Posting
– 37 Interview Questions
– 2 Email Templates – Introduction & Request for Interview + Welcome to the Team Email
– Hiring Checklist
After You Hire
– 4 Access Tutorials
– Team Meeting Agenda Template
– 4 Project Procedures Templates
– 4 Tasks Templates
Bonus Training Created Personally by Melissa
– Bonus Audio: Hiring & Working with Your New Team Member
– Bonus Video: Inside Look at My Entire Business Structure
– Bonus Video: Inside Look at My Project Management System
Click Here to Get Full Details about the Team Hiring Kit Now: Team Hiring Kit
To Your Success,
Want to write a book and publish it for the Kindle but don’t know where to start or don’t have the time?
James Jones and Rachel Rofe have come up with a course called Outsourcing a Kindle Book. Through April 19 it’s only $7.00. The price goes up after that. You can check it out here: http://nanacast.com/vp/107161/130758
They’ll Tell You Everything You Need To Know.
They can show you:
- How to get your Kindle books written for a FRACTION of what everyone else is paying… and handed back to you FASTER…
- How to find best-of-the-best writers WITHOUT wading through hundreds of job postings…
- The BEST ways to communicate with your writers to get them extremely happy to deliver you world-class work…
- SPECIFIC ways to post job ads so that only the best of the best respond to you…
- Where to find MBA-educated, U.S.-based writers for pennies on the dollar…
- How you can be stone cold positive — before you ever hire someone — that they’ll do a GREAT job for you.
- …and a LOT more.
There’s a lot of golden information that a lot of people have just NO idea about.
Even If You Have
Outsourcing Will STILL Work For You.
A lot of people think they’re unique. That they have specialized knowledge. That people can’t simply speak for them, or “get” their voice, or whatever else.
But the truth is you can still have outsourcers writing top-notch Kindle books for you… all in YOUR voice, with YOUR material… even if you’ve never written a word in your life.
(Or if you don’t want to write another word in your life.)
They’ll show you exactly how you can do that.
You’ll Also Learn All The
‘Ninja’ Tricks Most People
Have NO Clue About.
For example, there are ways you can pre-screen people that most people have never even considered.
I’m talking… giving people quizzes before they even write a word for you.
Making them go through training material before you hire them.
And a LOT more.
They’re teaching you everything.
And they’ve put everything into one super-comprehensive course, handed to you on a silver platter…