Archive for Pinterest
1. Numberof – find the number of jelly beans in a jar (930 in a gallon jar).
2. Knoema – charts and graphs visualized for data
3. Google Public Data – charts on front page relate to what is currently trending
4. Gallup – continuously updated data
5. DataMarket – DataMarket brings complex and diverse data together so you can search, visualize and share data in one place and one format.
6. NationMaster – graph format
7. SciVerse – Database of scientific articles
If you know of other statistical sites, please share a link in the comments below.
Now that you know where to get your statistics for whatever topic you’re working on, you might try this easy-to-use infographics program.
To Your Success,
P.S. If you get a chance, check out our Pinterest boards at http://www.pinterest.com/WordProcessPlus/