Archive for Uncategorized
Download Your BONUS report
I know it’s the weekend, but I just had to share this limited time offer with you. This has to be one of the HOTTEST WordPress plugins to launch in a LONG TIME.
It is different.
It is unique!
It even taps into the power that Spielberg and Obama are using!
With Google Hangouts and this new plugin you can host webinars for FREE. There are even options for screen sharing if you don’t really want to show your face on video.
Watch this video to see if this is something that can help you make more money (I just bought it myself).
Who can Benefit from this Plugin?
- Authors – promote your new book
- Coaches – business, health & fitness – hold a business webinar, demo a new exercise, introduce a new fitness program
- Consultants – introduce a new project and assign duties to your team
- Attorneys – educate prospective clients, get them to know/like/trust you and get hired for your expertise
- Real estate agents – tour homes and take your potential home buyers with you
- Outsourcing – intro new projects to your team, assign tasks, answer questions, etc.
- Bloggers – demo and review products, answer questions live from attendees
- Crafters – demonstrate the newest craft sensation, introduce new products and interact with other crafters
From your wordpress dashboard you can capture leads like you have NEVER done before, have a built in FOLLOW UP system, and tap into the power of Google Hangouts in a way that will make you wish you had this 6 months ago.
ONLY now, for launch – this plugin will offer UNLIMITED seats, UNLIMITED events, and UNLIMITED sites for one incredibly low price.
After this launch special is gone, the plugin is going up to its commercial pricing, with ongoing monthly fees.
You only have until June 5th to get it at this low price!
PS: Grab it FAST while the launch special is on – you will be EXTREMELY glad you do.
I wanted to tell you about this free Q & A WordPress webinar hosted by Angela Wills. It takes place on Tuesday, April 2, at 12 PM ET. If you have questions on WordPress, this is a great opportunity to get them answered!
Learning WordPress for your small business can put you in control of your marketing and give you the ability to create new business offers when needed.
Here are a few benefits when using the WordPress blogging platform:
1. Easy and Quick Installation – If you have a web hosting company that offers an option in your control panel called Fantastico De Luxe, you can easily install WordPress on your website. My website has been hosted for several years with Bluehost and they offer Fantastico De Luxe.
2. Website Themes – There are many free WP (WordPress) themes available to choose from.
3. Website Plugins – There are almost 8,000 WordPress plugins on the WordPress.org website (wordpress.org/extend/plugins/ ), and thousands more that are not in the WordPress database. Plugins allow easy modification, customization, and enhancement to your WordPress blog. When you find a plugin you want, just download, unzip, and upload it to the plugin directory on your blog. After uploading a plugin, go to the Admin area of your blog to activate the software.
4. Self-Updating – WordPress will inform you if upgrades are available for the basic WordPress operating system and your WP plugins. When upgrades are available, you will be notified, and often you only need to click a link to automatically install the upgrades and updates.
Have you ever lost a computer document?
Everyone who has created computer files and documents has experienced frustration when they lose an important document.
Let’s see how Dropbox can help eliminate this problem.
First and foremost, you can download Dropbox for free on any Windows, Mac, Linux or Mobile operating systems. No matter how great a computer system you have, it’s necessary to back up your files.
The main advantage of online backup is your files are hosted at a remote location entirely separate from your physical location. Most people who back up data transfer it to an external hard drive. But, what if that hard drive fails or you experience a hurricane, tornado, flood or a fire? If your equipment is destroyed, so is your data. You can also use Dropbox to backup information located on multiple computers with a single service. That’s so much more convenient than plugging an external hard drive into your desktop, transferring, unplugging it, plugging it into your laptop, transferring again, etc.
Security is also an issue that can impact Dropbox (and any other online storage service). Storing your information online is handy and provides an off-site backup you can access in case of a major catastrophe. Your online data will be accessed with your username and password. To improve your security, choose a password that would be difficult to guess and limit access to Dropbox to secure connections.
Dropbox lets you:
* Store your documents, videos and photos
* Share your documents with others
* Protect your precious photos and important documents
With Dropbox you can access your files from anywhere at any time and never have to worry your files may be damaged or lost.
Sharing your documents with others is simple. Just send them an invitation to folders in your Dropbox and they can view those files on any computer just as if the file is actually saved on that computer. It’s a great option when you want to share files or photos with clients, co-workers or relatives.
If your computer or external hard drive should die (heaven forbid), your files on Dropbox can be restored quickly. You can reverse mistakes and it allows you to remove files from the trash that you may have moved there and didn’t intend to.
Dropbox is fast and easy to set up. Storage for up to 2GB is totally free but you do have the option to purchase a storage package that will allow 100GB of storage for $9.99 per month or $99.00 per year (you can get even more storage if needed).
Another great benefit with Dropbox is it works with smart phones, iPads, and other devices that connect to the internet. Accessing your saved files can be done from anywhere in the world.
The convenience, ease of use, and peace of mind knowing your files are safe is a big reason more people are turning to Dropbox for help with file storage.
I recently came across a great new service called Sanebox. It looked so good I immediately signed up and wanted to tell you about it
SaneBox is a service that classifies and controls the destination of your incoming email. Instead of everything going to your Inbox, SaneBox sorts out the important messages and sends them to your Inbox. All of your other emails are moved to your new “SaneLater” folder so you can deal with them when it’s more convenient. Once a day, or more often, the system sends you a summary of everything that has happened in your account so you won’t miss anything important.
I am currently using their 14-day free trial and after that the choices range from $2-20 per month depending on any options you want. Some options include: connecting up to three email accounts, automatically unsubscribing you upon your request, saving attachments elsewhere to save storage space in your email account, reminders when your emails have not been responded to, and customizable defer folders so email returns to you on the schedule you want. There is another option where you can connect your social media accounts to Sanebox.
The Sane box system works on a “smart” algorithm and can be trained if you don’t like how it sorts your email. The training process is a one-click system.
I recently received an email from Sanebox saying I saved 3.1 hours this week because I didn’t have to search through hundreds of emails to get to my important ones. I’m sure you can see how you’ll save time with this system and we all know Time is Money!
Give Sanebox a try if your inbox is OUT OF CONTROL!!!
Disclosure: If you happen to purchase anything I recommend in this or any of my communications, it’s likely I’ll receive some kind of affiliate compensation. Still, I only recommend stuff that I truly love, use and happily share with friends and family. If you ever have an issue with anything I recommend, please let me know. Suzanne