Suzanne Faris, Word Processing Plus LLC, is firmly committed to adhering to the following Code of Ethics as published by the International Virtual Assistants Association for EthicsCheck™ Virtual Assistants.
– I shall always exercise integrity, honesty and diligence in carrying out my professional duties and responsibilities.
– I shall safeguard the interests of my colleagues and clients, and shall not knowingly be party to any illegal or unethical activity.
– I shall enter into no agreement nor undertake any activity which may be in conflict or give the appearance of conflict with the legitimate interest of my client, or that would prejudice my capacity to perform my professional duties.
– I shall protect any confidential information obtained in the performance of my duties, and shall not use such information for personal gain nor in a manner that would be detrimental to my client or any other party.
– I shall continually ensure the currency of the knowledge, skills and technical competencies required to perform my professional activities.
– I shall refrain from conduct or action which would detract from the reputation of the IVAA or the profession of Virtual Assistance as a whole.
– I shall be mindful at all times of my responsibilities as a professional to the community at large.