- Word Processing: reports, correspondence
- Transcription (digital files, cassette and microcassettes): hearings, depositions, interviews, medical, legal (drafts, unemployment comp hearings, etc.) and general transcription. The general rule of thumb for transcription time: for every one hour of audio, it takes between three and five hours to transcribe. Of course, transcription time depends on many factors including: quality of audio recording, quality of dictator, terminology used, whether verbatim transcription or editing required, etc. We recommend www.sendthisfile.com for sending us large audio files to transcribe
- Repurposing Content: We can transcribe your video and audio into Word or WordPerfect format for use in blogs, tweets, Facebook posts, articles, books, etc.
- Database Entry/Management
- Excel Spreadsheet Creation/Management
- PDF Conversions
- PowerPoint Presentations
Most jobs can be ready in 24-48 hours. Priority rates apply for faster service at varying rates. Minimum fee on all services is $50.00.
Some links on this page or post may be affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we believe will add value to our readers.